BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
welcome to my blogg, hope u enjoy here :D

Thursday, December 30, 2010

honest from me dear (kyra)


bie,
i just want to say that
 I REALLY LOVE YOU.
plezz,plezz,plezz.
dont ever leave me.
no matter what happen.
u already promise me rite?
please dont break it.
bie,
even this happen.
i hope u can stay be with me.
we change ourselve for our goodness.
oke?
i can do it .
CHANGE!
but,
dont ever CHANGE ur love for me.
bcoz, i never change it.
maybe, this is a test for us.
how far u can be with me.
but this is our fault.
so, we can change.
to BETTER.
seriously, it hard for me to let u go from my life.
never!
u already steal my heart dear.
u can never give it back.
n,please dont say to me
that i should forget u
I HATE IT!
it make me hurt, u know?
it make my heart bleeding!
please never say that word again.
HONESTLY, i cant forget u dear.
u always in my mind.
n dont forget me.
i dont want it to happen.
i want to be forever with u.
i know it so hard.
but we can try our best rite?
now, i can understand u.
the way u life.
dont worry dear,
im here always with u.
im always faithful wif u.
n please be faithful with me oke?
imy.
iny.
iwy.
ily.

so much!!!

YOUR LOVE,
Kyra Mars

0 comments: